A Note From A Wood Tinker
- #14 2018 April - Warther Cutlery
- #13 2018 March - The Lost Carving: A Journey to the Heart of Making by David Esterly (Grinling Gibbons Carvings)
- #12 2018 February - Pyrography - 10 Book Mini-Reviews
- #11 2018 January - Sugarcreek, Ohio, The David Warther Museum and Sandpaper Sharpening
- #10 2017 December - Chippers Club History Part 1
- #9 2017 August - Book Reviews - "Power Carving Manual: Tools, Techniques & 16 All-Time Favorite Projects," by Fox Chapel Publishing. There is also a bonus review: " Basic Bird Carving" by Wildfowl Carving Magazine.
- #8 2017 May - Book Review - Schroeder, How to Carve Wildfowl ( (9 North American Masters Reveal the Carving and Painting Techniques That Win Them International Blue Ribbons).
- #7 2017 April - Reflections on the Club & Wooden Sonnet
- #6 2017 March - Book Review - Nagyszalanczy. The Wood Sanding Book - A Guide to Abrasives, Machines and Methods
- #5 2017 February - Hales Corners, Wisconsin - The Ben Hunt Cabin Tour & The Tandy Leather Store
- #4 2017 January - Book Review - Lee, "The Complete Guide to Sharpening"
- #3 2016 November - Book Review - Hock, "The Perfect Edge - The Ultimate Guide to Sharpening for Woodworkers"
- #2 2016 October - Book Reviews - Bradley, "Sharpening Small Tools" and Watson, "Sharpening and Knife Making" - DVD Review - Ellenwood, "Sharpening Simplified"
- #1 2016 September - Book Review - Ellenwood, "The Complete Book of Woodcarving"
The Tyro Tool of the Month
- #6 2017 May - Eraser
- #5 2017 April - Templates & The Contour Gauge
|#5 April 2017 Tyro Tool of the Month: Templates & The Contour Gauge (pdf)|
|File Size:||8537 kb|
- #4 2017 March - Sandpaper
- #3 2017 January - The Plano Stow 'N Go Pro Rack 3600 Organizer
|#3 January 2017 Tyro Tool of the Month: Plano Toolbox (pdf)|
|File Size:||1441 kb|
- #2 2016 October - Grit plus a Grit Size Chart
- #1 2016 September - The Detail Sanding Stick
|#1 September 2016 Tyro Tool of the Month: Sanding Sticks (pdf)|
|File Size:||214 kb|
Greg Miller showed his prize-winning bark carving and demonstrated habitat construction techniques at the January 2018 meeting. His Woodland Scenics resource sheet can be downloaded below.